Summer Paid Intern - Warnermedia Entertainment
Full Time Paid Internship
This internship is based out of the WarnerMedia Entertainment office located in Burbank, CA. The selected Intern will spend 10 weeks working with the Digital Media department. Although the Intern will spend the majority of his/her time in the social media department, the Intern will have exposure to Production, Postproduction, Business Affairs, Legal, Finance, and Public Relations on an ad hoc basis.
By the end of the 10 weeks, the Intern will have had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all aspects of television marketing on social platforms and gain a broader understanding of the Industry within a very busy television network.
• Support the social team in content strategy, asset creation and platform analytics.
• Sit in on creative meetings, work on various projects related to social content, as well as assist with digital/social operations (including, but not limited to, basic data entry, copy writing, etc.).
• Other duties as needed and as required
• Should be able to commit to 10 weeks of the internship and be able to work at least 2 full 8-hour days per week (the 8 hours within the day are flexible; for example, 9-5 or 11-7).
• Film, Television, or similar majors preferred, but not required.
• Must be a graduate student, or a rising junior or senior student pursuing an undergraduate degree and must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship.
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a team environment and have a good attitude!
• Be able to multi-task in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects .
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.