Summer Paid Intern - Studios Digital Production
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer 2021 Virtual Intern – WarnerMedia Studios Digital Production
WarnerMedia Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support WarnerMedia's brands from TBS to TNT, Adult Swim to Turner Sports, and everything in between.
Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators, we work closely with our partners throughout WarnerMedia to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, and our brands.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out our capabilities reel: vimeo.com/warnermediastudios/capabilities.
• Operations and engineering of Social Media and streaming production, both in control room and remotely from home. This includes setting up and running live switching, mixing, monitoring, recording, and encoding equipment and tasks, both individually and as part of a larger crew.
• Support implementation of new and emerging technologies and special projects as needed. This includes building modular control rooms and other production systems, evaluating, and learning new software and hardware.
• Proficient in Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Proficiency with Macintosh OS and iOS mobile devices.
• Experienced with streaming, video, audio, and broadcast technology.
• Very comfortable with technology, learning technical processes, and troubleshooting.
• The ability to stay cool under pressure is essential.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th through August 13th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.