Summer Paid Intern - CNNe Newsgathering
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer 2020 Intern - CNNe Newsgathering (Bilingual)
• Interns will shadow Producers and learn to assist with research, videotape screening, logging and dubbing and studio production.
• Intern schedules vary and may include week and weekend work.
• Candidates should be fluent in Spanish and English and seeking a career in broadcast journalism.
• Should be self-motivated, able to multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Students must provide a resume and cover letter.
• Students MUST be enrolled in school during the time of the internship.
• Students must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship.
• Student should have a strong academic record (3.0 or above is strongly preferred).
• Interest in international news and newsgathering; multi-lingual is not a must but would be an asset.
• Knowledge of or experience in basic journalism techniques, standards and ethics.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
CNN en Español is a 24-hour Spanish language news network for the Latin America audience. CNN en Español provides continuous news reports of major world events and breaking news stories as and when they happen. CNN en Español features half-hour and hour newscasts throughout the day with an emphasis on hard news and feature programming. Features focusing on health, medicine, the environment, entertainment, and a number of other issues are an integral part of the programming line-up.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.