Summer Paid Intern - Ad Sales Courageous Creative
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2020 11:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Ad Sales Courageous Creative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Ad Sales Courageous Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Ad Sales Courageous Creative? The Job
Summer 2020 Intern - Ad Sales Courageous Creative
• Creative assistance primarily in the form of writing in pre-sale/pitch research, ideation, running errands, assisting directors in researching subjects/contributors, organizing ideas storage, etc.
• This is a hands-on & robust program, in which interns will work day-to-day with one of the ad sales or sales support groups.
• Interns will also be invited to attend events in which they will get exposure to all areas of the business, and the program will end with a collaborative end-of-the-semester sales pitch project.
• Overall, this program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts.
• Ideal background/academic program: Studying film, TV/media production, creative writing, English, communication, OR similar degree/program.
• Previous experience in creative writing, script writing, marketing/media/communications is a bonus!
• Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program.
• Dates: June 1 - August 7 | The program will run for ten weeks and this is a paid opportunity.
• Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs).
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.