Summer Intern - Technology, Adaq Software Developer
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What does our department do?
The Audience Data Acquisition (ADAq) Team, as part of MSS Core Services, supports all of WarnerMedia's Digital Properties around our Data Vendor Implementations. ADAq's responsibilities include Analytics Data Capture Quality Assurance Testing (manual, automated, real time monitoring, auditing) & Analytics Data Capture Code Development (web, mobile, apps, connected devices, video).
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
• Must be at least a sophomore currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Education in the field of Software Development methods and best practices
• Experience with bug tracking software
• Familiarity with AWS / Cloud Architecture platforms
• Passion for playing games and discovering issues
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are May 26, 2020 – August 7, 2020. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it's like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.