Virtual Software Engineer Internships, Summer
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Software Engineer Internships, Summer jobs in Seattle-US
Search all Virtual Software Engineer Internships, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Software Engineer Internships, Summer? We have multiple internship opportunities available within software engineering. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may include Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Software Developers, Production Engineers, Platforms Developers, Digital Operations Engineers and more!
Every day you'll have the opportunity to:
• Be passionate about software development utilizing cutting edge technology to provide value for our clients.
• Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint
• Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing
Minimum Work Experience:
• Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a group setting
• Detail oriented
• REACT, Redux, AWS, C#, .Net, and SQL experience
• Experience working on a team using an agile methodology (SCRUM, FDD, XP, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience across the software development life cycle, from analysis to support
The deadline line to apply is March 12th
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brand
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.