Summer Intern - NBA Digital Sekou Smith Memorial
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - NBA Digital Sekou Smith Memorial jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - NBA Digital Sekou Smith Memorial postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - NBA Digital Sekou Smith Memorial? The NBA Digital Summer Intern will work on the NBA.com news desk alongside other digital producers. This position will edit and publish NBA news and feature stories on NBA.com, it's mobile site, and on the NBA app. The position will also monitor programming on NBA TV, and select and publish show segments for all digital platforms.
• Edit news and feature stories
• Update web and app with timely, relevant NBA news
• Occasionally write for the NBA audience
• Monitor NBA TV programming and select segments for digital publishing
• Update historical NBA hubs, like NBA History and the NBA Draft
• Strong knowledge of the NBA, it's teams, players and history
• Enthusiasm and willingness to work in a 24-hour news environment
• Ability to edit and write under deadline pressure
• Strong language skills; basic knowledge of digital publishing
• Must be currently enrolled in a HBCU
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students at HBCUs
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.