Summer Intern - NBA Content Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2021 5:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - NBA Content Marketing jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Summer Intern - NBA Content Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - NBA Content Marketing? Summer 2021 Virtual Intern – NBA Content Marketing
The NBA Content Marketing team is responsible for driving consumption of NBA-related content produced by NBA on TNT, NBA TV, Turner Sports Podcasts and other areas as the landscape changes.
• Assist with trafficking and tracking of all marketing assets to internal teams and external partners.
• Coordinate content creation and delivery for TNTDrama.com and the TNT App.
• Assist with the creative ideation and request process for all priority content.
• Support Marketing team in building strategy, recaps and presentations for all NBA tentpoles and priority initiatives.
• Assist with podcast marketing development.
• Assist with content creation and delivery for NBA on TNT and NBA TV newsletters and email campaigns.
• Work cross-functionally with the following teams: Creative Services Sports Unit, Programming, Production, Talent, Social, Insights, & Research, Bleacher Report, NBA Digital, Turner Media Group, Marketing Operations .
• Passion for sports with a strong understanding of the NBA.
• Data-driven and metrics-oriented.
• Detail oriented and organized, with an eye for good creative.
• Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and manage a project from design to completion.
• Possess strong writing and communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.