Virtual HBO Max Measurement & Attribution Intern Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Max Measurement & Attribution Intern Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual HBO Max Measurement & Attribution Intern Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Max Measurement & Attribution Intern Summer? The intern will report to the Director of Measurement & Attribution for HBO Max Marketing and working alongside Management team members.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 19th
• Use data and analytics to inform marketers on optimal uses of advertising budgets to drive KPIs.
• Leverage data warehouse platforms to gather and structure data for analysis.
• Perform analysis on data sets to discover new insights.
• Craft performance reporting for new series & film launches speaking specifically to the influence of media activities on success metrics.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, an ability to make complex things simple.
• Analytically minded, with ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple ongoing projects while producing high quality work with high attention to detail.
• Understanding of media landscape, platforms, and trends.
• Strong understanding of streaming landscape and entertainment industry trends.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week, Monday to Friday).
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.