Virtual HBO Max MBA Business Insights & Analytics Intern, Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/19/2021 5:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Virtual HBO Max MBA Business Insights & Analytics Intern, Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual HBO Max MBA Business Insights & Analytics Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Max MBA Business Insights & Analytics Intern, Summer? As an MBA Business Insights & Analytics Intern, your role will be to drive analysis and reporting aimed at developing a deep understanding of subscriber growth. You will build analytical frameworks to solve business challenges, and work with a team of analysts in transforming complex big data into clear actionable visual insights important for strategic decision making.
• Work with team of analysts in developing and maintaining beautifully designed dashboards consumed by the HBO Max Leadership team that uncover insights in subscriber retention and engagement patterns.
• Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings.
• Build compelling presentations and propose data-driven decisions to shape retention strategies.
• Define and manage project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for team members and stakeholders.
• Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Operations) to drive our team's success.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs, identify opportunities for leveraging data in their operational decision making, and define clear roadmaps for business intelligence and/or data visualization solutions.
• Enrollment in Full-time or Part-time MBA program
• Plus: Advanced degree in statistics, economics or a related quantitative field
• Two years of hands on experience wrangling, analyzing and visualizing data
• Candidate should either be proficient or be familiar with and ready to develop their SQL skills
• Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects
• Detail oriented and cares about the quality of the team's output
• High tolerance for ambiguity and fast-changing environment
• Excited to work in the entertainment industry and, in particular, at a premiere video streaming service
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided
• This position is reserved for MBA candidates
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.