Summer Intern - HBO Max Growth Marketing Design
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - HBO Max Growth Marketing Design jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - HBO Max Growth Marketing Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - HBO Max Growth Marketing Design? As the Design Intern, Growth Marketing for HBO Max, you will get the chance to assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it.
The Design Intern will be focused on visual design, content creative design and typography.
• You will work in content design that brings campaigns and creative to life.
• You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and hands-on with innovative Designers, Project Managers, Content Strategists, and Copywriters to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts for HBO Max.
• You will be bringing great design to life under the guidance of experienced, creative leadership in a quick-paced learning environment, learning hands on from the best talent in the business.
• Catalog and categorize existing inventory for HBO Max and assist in preparing inventory for integration into new software.
• Support team in preparing executive summaries for VPs and SVPs.
• Follow industry news with an emphasis on emerging technology and short form content.
• Research potential deal content and ancillary business opportunities.
• Occasionally screen potential acquisitions and evaluate for brand and audience fit for HBO M
• Your day to day will involve visual designs, content creative designs, active participation in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team.
• You want to grow a knowledge base of digital and social platforms, as well as their use within growth marketing that will ultimately impact the big picture, and have a taste for it now.
• Work on digital HBO Max campaigns to craft high quality, compelling marketing materials in a variety landing pages, web banners, emails, print, social media and mobile using various customer communication touchpoints, including motion, animation and video.
• Under the guidance of leadership, execute on consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to email, social, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app.
• Responsible for ensuring artwork is ready for review by Senior Designer.
• Stay up to date on the latest design and industry trends.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes to bring campaigns and creative to life with a budding portfolio that demonstrates a strong foundational eye.
• Opportunity to develop and/or strengthen presentation skills for pitching to design leadership and/or key business stakeholders.
• Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a design-focused program, BFA and art school students a plus.
• Strong sense of visual design and typography.
• Visually strong portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve attitude.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An excitement for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk.
• Familiarity with design software, from Adobe Suite to emerging tools such as Figma and Sketch.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.