Summer Intern - HBO Max Engagement & Retention
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - HBO Max Engagement & Retention jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - HBO Max Engagement & Retention postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - HBO Max Engagement & Retention? This individual will have the opportunity to lead projects around campaign development for best-in-class consumer experience centered around HBO Max programming (HBO & Max originals, series, movies, documentaries and more).
The intern will collaborate with key partners including Design, CRM, Editorial, and Data Science to develop and execute key business initiatives aimed at motivating optimal conversion and retention behaviors.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a background in marketing, excellent communication skills and a demonstrated passion for performance and continuous improvement.
• Develop new campaign ideas around key programming beats for Originals, new series, movies and more.
• Campaign Calendar & Tracker alignment support
• Lifecycle comm channel creative brief generation and process support
• Prepare occasional 1-pager summary slides on key topics
• Pull ad hoc reporting as needed from various tools
• Participate in Agile POD and brainstorm test ideas
• Collaborate cross-functionally with different teams on upcoming initiatives and campaigns
• Research new opportunities to help increase engagement with our subscribers as well as analysis of competitive landscape.
• Participate in meetings and provide keys takeaways
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally; good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Candidates should have basic knowledge of SVOD services and comm channels.
• Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Google Drive (Doc, Sheet, Slides)
• Social Platforms (FB, IG, TW, Snap, TikTok)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.