Summer Intern - HBO Max Content Strategy
This was removed by the employer on 2/19/2021 5:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - HBO Max Content Strategy jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - HBO Max Content Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - HBO Max Content Strategy? Summer 2021 Virtual Intern – HBO Max Content Strategy
Content Strategy for HBO Max is the team responsible for identifying, researching, and qualifying potential content for SVOD service HBO Max. Team evaluates needs and opportunities of series, movies, and short form content.
• Catalog and categorize existing inventory for HBO Max and assist in preparing inventory for integration into new software.
• Support team in preparing executive summaries for VPs and SVPs.
• Follow industry news with an emphasis on emerging technology and short form content.
• Research potential deal content and ancillary business opportunities.
• Occasionally screen potential acquisitions and evaluate for brand and audience fit for HBO Max.
• Passion for the television, streaming, and media landscape.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Positive attitude and work ethic in fast-paced environment.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Major or focus in media, television, communications, or business.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage time on their own in a virtual work environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen undergraduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.