Summer Intern - HBO Max Business Operations
This was removed by the employer on 2/19/2021 5:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - HBO Max Business Operations jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - HBO Max Business Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - HBO Max Business Operations? Virtual HBO Max Business Operations Intern – Summer 2021
The Business Operations team builds connective tissue for HBO Max, empowering our cross-functional partners with the tools, processes and structure they need to do their best work. On the daily, we partner across all teams in the organization to define processes, drive efficiency and create visibility. We are versatile, flexible, and diplomatic, proactively identifying opportunities to support our cross-functional partners by improving BAU operations and tackling new strategic initiatives in an ever-evolving environment.
• Support the team in bringing sound process development and project management to the promotional offers and partnership-development space.
• Support the team in building business cases, project plans, calendars, creative execution, delivery, and reporting on promotional campaigns.
• Support in driving projects and standing up processes in undefined spaces.
• Work cross functionally alongside marketing, product, finance, legal, customer experience to turn ideas into action.
• Develop a process improvement plan and presentation to present to leadership upon completion of the internship.
• You're tactical, detail oriented, strategic, diplomatic, forward-thinking, and thrive in an ambiguous, rapidly-evolving environment.
• You constantly, proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
• Interested in a career in Project Management, Marketing, Operations, SVOD, AVOD, International, and Analytics in the Streaming/Entertainment industry.
• Self-motivated, accountable, and kind.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen undergraduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.