Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing? The Entertainment Marketing internship is a holistic experience in creating high-level entertainment industry marketing campaigns. In addition to working with the marketing department team, the intern will have the chance to work with our Social Media, On-Air, Digital, Media Planning and Brand Creative team.
• Gain exposure to marketing execution - spearheading different tactics of the campaign - premiums exploration, creative elements, tracking results to name a few.
• Aid in presentation preparation- assisting with the creation/design of presentation decks and collating all info.
• Create marketing copy for all the platforms, writing episode recaps, copy lines.
• Assist in preparation for meetings and presentations - status reports, campaign grids and organizing documents, taking meeting notes for distribution.
• Network and talk to the different departments to better understand the business as a whole.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Ability to communicate at all levels internally/externally by phone, email, or video conferencing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• A positive attitude with good organizational skills.
• An interest in the learning more about the entertainment industry.
• Please note: The Entertainment Marketing Department is currently seeking four interns with specific interests in Comedy, Drama, and Unscripted. You cover letter should reflect your specific interest.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.