Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing Social Media
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing Social Media jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Entertainment Marketing Social Media? This isn't a fetching coffee and do-your-homework type of internship. We want you to jump right in and be a part of our team from day one by brainstorming campaigns, sharing your ideas, writing editorial calendars, scheduling content and reporting the results. We're looking for someone who knows that story is more important than the medium and has an interest in the ''what and why'' of consumer behavior across channels.
• Help concept and execute campaigns, including planning, deployment and reporting.
• Work with our brand marketing, PR and Brand Creative teams to bring campaigns to life.
• Draft editorial calendars and schedule posts.
• Creative support, such as Instagram stories, TikTok videos and fun memes.
• Conduct market research
• Candidates should have a presence on social media platforms with a proficient knowledge of social media platforms.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Ability to communicate at all levels internally/externally by phone, email, or face to face.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• A positive attitude with good organizational skills.
• An interest in the learning more about the entertainment industry.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.