Summer Intern - Diversity & Engagement
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Diversity & Engagement jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Diversity & Engagement postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Diversity & Engagement? Summer Intern - Warnermedia Diversity & Engagement
We are looking for an intern who will support Diversity & Engagement efforts to propel change and innovation in our industry by expanding opportunities for under-represented groups.
• Assist with preparing spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks.
• Provide a full range of business administrative and operational support to the staff.
• Prepare daily and weekly electronic newsletters with announcements.
• Collect key data, success stories, and other media worthy information to highlight the industry.
• Work with Corporate Social Responsibility events team to maximize awareness and effectiveness of partnerships and sponsorships.
• Support and execute communications projects.
• Assist and support colleagues as needed in a collaborative work environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Able to multitask and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Proofread and copy edit
• Develop and maintain media and business contacts
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Event planning
• Coordinate meetings
• Flexibility with changes in task and priorities along with using sound judgment
• Wide degree of creativity and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and digital media
• Self-motivated, self-starter, and team player with a positive and professional approach to management
• Plus: Speaks fluent Spanish (native speaker) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.