Summer Intern - Digital Platforms
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Digital Platforms jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Digital Platforms postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Digital Platforms? The Digital Platforms team manages several of WarnerMedia's websites as well as other digital platforms. We work with design, editorial and photography teams to ensure content and look of our sites are up-to-date and on-brand. We are the team who thinks both creatively and technically.
• Assist the Digital Platforms Specialists, Manager and Product Manager with updating content on WarnerMedia's internal and external websites.
• Assist team with scheduling of messaging on internal facing digital boards.
• Assist with drafting, testing and QC of corporate email communications through email client.
• Administrative support as necessary.
• Experience with content management systems and similar web applications
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Open-minded with the desire to learn new skills
• High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Familiarity with WarnerMedia and its content
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.