Virtual HBO Max Content Intelligence Intern Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Max Content Intelligence Intern Summer jobs in Seattle-US
Search all Virtual HBO Max Content Intelligence Intern Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Max Content Intelligence Intern Summer? We are looking for an eager and analytical individual who will help dissect and action against key content performance and engagement metrics to help drive strategic decision-making for HBO Max.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 19th
• Curiosity for exploring data, drive to understand the ''why'', and a passion for drawing connections.
• Motivation to learn new skills, tools, and analytics techniques.
• Hands-on data analysis experience using Microsoft Excel, Statistical programming languages (Python/R), or data visualization tools (Looker).
• Quantitative thinker with an eye for details - Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Interest in media & entertainment, and LOVE watching new shows on HBO Max.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week).
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.