Summer Intern - CNNe Research
Full Time Unpaid Internship
We are seeking a Virtual CNNe Research Intern for the CNNE Research department.
The Daily (TV 80% / Digital 20%)
• Develop a deep understanding of the Hispanic television landscape in the U.S., as well as media research and how they intersect.
• Learn how to extract and analyze data using industry software applications from Nielsen and others.
• Help collect, summarize and distribute multiplatform data for CNN Español, including linear TV and digital.
• Aid the research team in production of daily and regular reporting needs for the CNN Español brand.
• Assist team with Ad Sales requests, including client presentations (in Excel, PowerPoint), and commercial post logs reports.
• Understand the estimates process for CNN Español during the LRP (Long Rage Plan) planning season.
• Monitor CNN Español's programming to assist in the Nielsen program submission process.
• Collaborate with CNN's Digital/UX digital team during primary research studies for CNN Español.
• Proficiency in Spanish is strongly preferred.
• Experience/familiarity with Nielsen (Npower, MyEvents/NCL, etc.) and digital measurement tools (Comscore, Adobe & Omniture a plus.
• Experience with building dashboards in Tableau, Domo or other data viz software.
• Strong communication and presentation skills a must.
• Able to translate complex analytical findings into actionable business recommendations.
• Understanding of awareness trackers and qualitative research a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline. Masters level degree well regarded.
• Exceptionally strong analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Experience working with digital/social advertising environments a plus.
• Solid project management and organizations skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
• Interest or basic knowledge of the Spanish language television/media landscape in the U.S.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.