Summer Intern - CNN Weather Climate
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - CNN Weather Climate jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - CNN Weather Climate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - CNN Weather Climate? • Help create online content for use by CNN.com and other CNN online platforms
• Participate in breaking weather and other related breaking news stories
• Participate in the production of on-air weather content
• Research weather and science related stories, and provide information to on-air talent
• Learn weather graphics software, and build elements for on-air use
• Students should be at least junior level in Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences at an accredited University.
• The ideal candidate would be interested in pursuing a career in Broadcast Meteorology, either as an on-air or behind-the-scenes meteorologists.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.