Summer Intern - CNN Sports
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - CNN Sports jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - CNN Sports postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - CNN Sports? CNN Sports is looking for an all-star intern to experience, learn and assist in sports newsgathering and production for all CNN Platforms: TV & Digital.
• Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing event coverage support, logging interviews and game highlights, researching stories, and gathering video elements for edit.
• Interns assist sports production by researching and pitching story ideas, gathering video and graphic elements and greeting on-air guests.
• Interns also assist the teams with basic administrative and production tasks.
• Passion for sports and a strong interest in storytelling.
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and reliable.
• Must be computer literate and well-versed in the areas of social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere (or similar) video editing software
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.