Summer Intern - CNN National Content Center
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - CNN National Content Center jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - CNN National Content Center postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - CNN National Content Center? As an intern for the CNN National Content Center you will be afforded the opportunity to see and be a part of where the news begins.
• You will learn all aspects of newsgathering from the moment a story is born to it making air and being distributed to affiliates.
• You are expected to work with National Desk editors to make editorial calls, search for stories and pitch to networks/bureaus, etc.
• The National Content Center intern will also have the opportunity to observe other departments that work closely with the desk.
• The National Content Center is looking for a student majoring in Broadcast Journalism, preferably who have prior internship experience at a local television station or other network newsroom and is interested in delving into the newsgathering process.
• Ideally, candidates will be looking at careers in journalism such as producing, reporting or working on an assignment desk.
• Excellent communication skills and a huge appetite for news and current affairs is a must.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.