Summer Intern - CNN LA News Bureau
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - CNN LA News Bureau jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - CNN LA News Bureau postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - CNN LA News Bureau? • Work closely with assignment editors on the frontline of gathering news for California and the Western region.
• Write and contribute to news alerts used for both television and digital reporting.
• Make calls and respond to breaking news.
• Provide editorial and logistical support for news reporting, including interviews and research.
• Assist with news planning in the region.
• Undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in Journalism, communications, or a related field.
• A thorough understanding of California, its history and diverse communities.
• Digitally savvy with a thorough understanding of social media platforms.
• Self-motivated, organized and incredible attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with team members and sales clients.
• Results-driven with strong problem-solving skills.
• Passion for media, news and current events.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.