Summer Intern - CNN Global Digital Programming
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - CNN Global Digital Programming jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - CNN Global Digital Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - CNN Global Digital Programming? • Turner Services Inc. seeks a CNN Intern for the Digital Programming department.
• The intern will work with the Global Programming Department for CNN Digital in addition to collaborating with other parts of CNN Editorial, from verticals to global news gathering.
• Plan, program and package all kinds of CNN content on our platforms, including relevant images, graphics, and other interactive elements to enhance stories.
• Keep up with metrics and interact with Audience Development to make sure we are bringing the best of CNN to the world.
• Execute programming plans for a wide range of projects.
• Interact with internal and external peers and managers to share and receive feedback on key initiatives.
• Find trending content online and recommend the best to CNN's content teams.
• Write articles that summarize the news for mobile, commuter audiences
• Update top headline packages for app audiences
• Typically, some journalism experience. School newspapers count! Class papers not so much.
• A strong understanding of news.
• A strong understanding of storytelling.
• Strong writing.
• Must demonstrate the following: Teamwork, industry, desire to learn, and creativity.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.