Summer Intern - CNN Digital News
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - CNN Digital News jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - CNN Digital News postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - CNN Digital News? We're a crack team of highly driven storytellers with one goal: Stories that sing, infographics that awe, and content that's smartly packaged; socially shared and sparks conversations.
• We don't do trending stories. We make stories trend.
• We don't do pyramid style. We do eye-popping visuals.
• We don't do status quo. We dream up inspired initiatives.
• Oh, and we also produce CNN's flagship newsletter and quizzes.
• You will come up with story ideas daily, and write daily.
• You will become a pro in style and voice as you flex all your literary muscles.
• You will be neck-deep in stories that are in the news, while you pursue distinctive enterprise pieces.
• You will experiment, experiment, experiment.
• We're looking for someone who can write fast, write well and write with voice.
• Lives and breathes social media.
• Is equally at home writing about Beyonce and Brexit thinks mobile first.
• Knows there are other ways to present information beyond text Relishes challenges.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.