Summer Intern - Ad Sales PR
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Ad Sales PR jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Ad Sales PR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Ad Sales PR? Summer Intern - Virtual Warnermedia Ad Sales PR
The intern will work as part of the communications team that supports WarnerMedia's ad sales department.The Daily
• Online monitoring and reporting on relevant media and brand news, including on social media.
• Assisting with compiling daily press clippings for a company-wide report and assembling press packets.
• Writing and editing press materials such as releases, media alerts, bios, etc.
• Researching and creating strategic media lists for projects and ensuring all contacts are up to date using databases such as Meltwater and Cision.
• Researching relevant conference and events for executive speaking and brand opportunities.
• Designed for students currently pursuing a degree in public relations/communications, marketing, advertising, or a related field.
• We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and motivated individual who will work with all team members to accomplish collective and individual goals.
• Must have strong communication and written skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and media databases.
• Must be quick thinking and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Should be familiar with public relations tools and practices.
• Eager and quick to learn about all aspects of our company and business.
• Professional in all scenarios you may be placed in.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) designed for full program immersion.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.