Studio Stage Manager
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Studio Stage Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Studio Stage Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Studio Stage Manager? Studio Stage Manager (Temporary)
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for this position, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
• Stage Manager: Studio Production Crew leader, the eyes/ears of the studio for the show Producer/Director, organize crew in terms of show rundown, talent entrance/exit and cue talent when to start/stop performance, camera movement, scenic changes, etc. Ensure everyone on the crew understands and executes their assignment. Quickly identify, report and update any production/personnel problems/issues to show Producer/Director/Studio Management.
• Stage Manager: 3-5 years experience as a stage manager or floor director in a live, switched multi-camera television production. Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills are vital to this position. Ability to work in a team environment is important.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.