Studio Audio Operations
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Studio Audio Operations jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Studio Audio Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Studio Audio Operations? Studio Audio Operations (Temporary)
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires in Technical Operations. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for one or more of the following positions, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
• Audio Op 1: Live or live to tape television audio mixing, working on large format consoles (Lawo, Calrec, Stder, etc) and sharing of resources between operator surfaces. Needs a deep knowledge and experience of analog, digital and IP based audio networking systems.
• Audio Op 2: Responsible for setting up mic's, IFB's, beltpacks and all other audio related equipment in the studio or remote truck. Works hand in hand with the show A1.
• FOH Audio: Responsible for mixing in studio mic's live/taped replay segments and more in the studio or venue for the audience to hear. Works independently at times and other times with a show A1 to receive the proper show mix to be played in the studio or venue.
• Please provide a credits list of all Audio Department work for Live Broadcast
• All positions require 2-5 years of experience in Live News, Sports, or Entertainment production.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.