Sr Software Developer - Video Player Team
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr Software Developer - Video Player Team jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr Software Developer - Video Player Team postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Software Developer - Video Player Team? Sr Software Developer - Video Player Team
• As more and more people watch their content on the web, on their phones, and many other devices, we have the need to provide them with the best video experience possible.
• This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned developer, like yourself, to be a part of the design and delivery of the video player that will be the cornerstone of how our customers consume our content now and in the future. Our environment is unique.
• Our list of supported platforms continues to grow as more video-capable devices reach the marketplace. You'll be on the cutting edge of new devices and will help solve how we reach them as efficiently as possible.
• Teamwork and a strong desire to learn new technologies are everyday requirements to succeed.
• Agile is a way of life and you'll have the full support of our entire group to bring new and innovative ideas and methodologies to improve our products and processes.
• You'll sit side by side with both leadership and junior staff to iterate quickly to both launch new features and improve what we've already built.
• For such a large group, there's a shockingly small amount of red tape for you to get things done.
• It takes a special type of person to thrive here, but if all that sounds interesting to you, read on.
• You've done this before.
• You've got 4-5 years of experience as a front-end developer
• You're well-rounded with experience on web and mobile technologies
• You know what it means to build native applications from the ground up.
• You've had your turn with cross-platform technologies like React Native.
• You've streamed video in an app or from a server or both!
• You've put all these things together and you understand what it takes to maintain your creation.
• Basically, you're the type who keeps up with all the cool new tech and knows how to apply it to deliver solutions. You're resourceful and creative.
• You love challenges and your analytical perspective finds the problems others may miss. Identify, analyze, and rectify is your mantra.
• Nothing is more satisfying than solving that difficult problem and you love to bring new ways to tackle an issue, even if it goes against popular opinion or the way things have been done before.
• You're not afraid to inject some reality when needed but offer alternative solutions, not excuses.
• You don't know the meaning of ''blocked.''
• You lead by example.
• People always request you when they want someone technical for their project.
• You're a mentor and make your teams stronger by being involved.
• When things get tough and deadlines are tight, you keep your cool, step up and do what is needed.
• We count on you and you can count on us.
• You're an Agile ninja.
• You believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code.
• You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just making anything we deliver better for our customers.
• Things move fast here, and if changes come down the pipe, you handle them with grace and creativity.
• You play nice with others.
• You believe in one team despite what the org chart says.
• You rally team members to form a common alliance and use your great communication skills and attention to detail to ensure the delivery of exceptional products.
• You got this.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.