This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Publicist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Publicist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Publicist? Sr. Publicist (Equity & Inclusion)
WarnerMedia Entertainment seeks a Sr. Publicist to join the WarnerMedia Enterprise Inclusion department to assist in developing and implementing internal and external PR strategies that amplify the company's diversity and equity efforts.
• Support overall WarnerMedia Enterprise Inclusion team efforts.
• Strong writing and pitching skills and the ability to place stories within consumer and trade press.
• Develop relationships with media outlets that reach diverse audiences.
• Assist in managing day-to-day press relations.
• Coordinate with internal and external partners.
• Participate in brainstorming meetings and help develop strategies and positioning.
• Create and maintain calendars, status reports, memos, and research documents related to project campaigns.
• 3-5 years publicity experience in a studio, network, agency, publicity firm or in diversity and inclusion is preferred.
• Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with the media.
• Must have excellent writing skills and press release distribution experience.
• Good organizational and follow up skills required.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Spanish speaking a plus
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.