This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Publicist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Publicist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Publicist? Sr Publicist (Global Kids, Young Adults and Classics)
WarnerMedia Entertainment seeks a LA or NY-based Senior Publicist to join the communications team at Warner Bros. Global Kids, Young Adults and Classics division, specifically Cartoon Network and the kids and family banner under HBO Max. The role will manage day-to-day press relations, build and maintain campaigns, coordinate with internal departments including but not limited to: content, marketing, business affairs, and production, as well as external partners such as talent, talent managers, talent publicists, and executive producers. Manage press interviews and media lists; and develop relationships with key reporters. This position will report into Vice President, Communications, Cartoon Network. Position requires strong writing and pitching skills and the ability to place stories within consumer and trade press.
• Work closely with various content and publicity teams, creating and executing effective campaigns for original and library content across Cartoon Network and kids and family offerings on HBO Max.
• Handle a variety of projects concurrently and the ability to prioritize.
• Responsible for handling all press requests and talent for premieres, junkets, special events, and other press-related opportunities.
• Participate in brainstorming meetings and help develop strategies and positioning.
• Work closely with team assistant and agency to create and maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports, memos, and research documents related to project campaigns.
• Write and edit press materials and releases. Full and thorough understanding of AP Style a must.
• Pitch first looks, previews, trailer and asset debuts, and features to various broadcast, print, and online outlets.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3-4 years publicity experience at a network, streaming service and/or studio.
• Understanding and knowledge around fandom storytelling through experiences, and the narratives that build and create it a plus.
• Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with the media, management, talent and the general public.
• Must have excellent writing skills and press release distribution experience.
• Savvy and well-versed knowledge about social media sites, apps, television ratings, and trends a must.
• Good organizational and follow up skills required.
• Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent follow up are key.
• Must be able to work in high-pressure situations, deal with personalities all of kinds, and be flexible to change required.
• Knowledge of the media and a familiarity with key trade/consumer press a must, as well as a deep understanding of the digital media space, including bloggers.
• Good administrative skills including proficient typing, computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, telephone.
• Must be pro-active and able to adapt to all environments.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.