Sr. Product Manager - Video Experiences
Full Time Job
Sr. Product Manager - Video Experiences (HBO Max)
• You will gathers, help define, and document internal requirements, specifically for video playback, for direct to consumer streaming product HBO MAX
• Communicate requirements effectively to the Digital Products cross-functional teams.
• Own the product roadmap items for video playback and quality and gain cross-functional consensus on plans such as advanced formats of 4K UHD and HDR, Streaming quality of service and casting
• Facilitates portfolio roadmap prioritization with cross-functional team and leadership.
• Provides input on non-functional requirements, from market and forecast perspectives.
• Conducts regular service reviews, and analysis of product health.
• Partners with the Design/UX team to provide input on product line level decisions, ensuring the design is optimized to meet business and consumer needs.
• Drives customer and internal stakeholder communications (including Brand, Content, Marketing, Media Supply Chain, Legal, Distribution and Customer Support) as the product line interface.
For the product portfolio, you will have the opportunity to work on, but not limited to the following projects:
• • Support Customer research/validation
• Competitive analysis
• Business case: Identifies business value; recommends metrics and objectives based on the business value at the product line level
• Product delivery solution concept
• Feature/function roadmap: reviews across the product line, collaborates with other cross-departmental team members
• Business readiness/implementation planning
• External launch planning/execution
• Post-launch monitoring of product ROI, business value & customer feedback: Tracks and recommends course corrections for product line
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 5 years of Product Management experience
• Prior Product experience within the evolving digital landscape, including video streaming, content distribution workflows, and responsive development
• Experience with usability/product research tools
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and roadmap presentations
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: JIRA, Asana) preferred
• Strong balance of communication, creative and technical skills
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences
• Highly developed organizational, planning, and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Self-starter, accountable, and empowered
• Collaborative work style