Sr. Manager, Business Operations
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Business Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Manager, Business Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Business Operations? Sr. Manager, Business Operations - CNN Emerging Products
CNN Emerging Products is building the trusted new digital experiences that put CNN's talent, expertise, and content programming directly in the hands of consumers. We have an ambitious product roadmap that emphasizes our unique ability to redefine the news with content, people, and technology.
The Emerging Products Business Operations team works across the organization to support effective decision-making, build our commercial capabilities, and scale operations to meet our product expansion strategy. We view the business as a complex system, and strive every day to better understand, optimize, and accelerate it.
As we develop new products and business models, we are looking for a strong business generalist to bring a mix of people, process, and data perspectives to take on our toughest business problems.
As the Senior Manager of Business Operations for Emerging Products, you will juggle a variety of projects. You'll have opportunities to narrow your focus over time, but we value flexibility to:
• Help design how we will commercialize and operate new products at CNN, focusing on user lifecycle management, business intelligence, and product pipeline.
• Develop a deep understanding of the key drivers of our business and how each product, function, and initiative contributes to them
• Partner with product and functional leaders to identify, analyze, and resolve the critical issues facing our business; collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define action plans, and program manage the execution
• Embed within product teams to help them validate user/ problem/ solution fit, market potential, and business cases
• Install team operating and collaboration model; finding creative, lightweight ways to align focus on our objectives, and continuously level-up team processes and habits
We believe that success in BizOps can come from many different paths and flavors, but here are some things we think will help for this role:
• 5 years exposure to digital product development, testing, and/or go-to-market; able to quickly build credibility with technical teams, talk their language and be the connective tissue across technology, business, and media teams
• Natural problem-solver and strategic thinker; comfortable bringing structure to chaos, and quickly connecting implications up and downstream
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with an ability to synthesize complex information into simple recommendations, so-whats, and trade-offs
• Well organized, able to multitask, balance competing priorities, and manage complex stakeholder relationships
• Positive ''get stuff done'' approach in a highly collaborative environment; you naturally build partners and lift up the teams around you This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.