Sr Machine Learning Operations Engineer
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Machine Learning Operations Engineer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr Machine Learning Operations Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Machine Learning Operations Engineer? Turner Services Inc. seeks Sr. Machine Learning Operations Engineer for the CNN.com department.
We are looking for a Sr Machine Learning Operations Engineer to help us significantly scale how we experiment, build, and collaborate on ML-based data products. We are currently optimizing our first ML platform to help accelerate our ML operations and model production, and we would love for you to join us in making a huge impact on the overall organization.
• Develop and improve core components, infrastructure and architecture of the ML Platform
• Build, QA, review and optimize production-level code in Python or a similar programming language, while executing best practices in version control and code integration
• Use and build upon open-source cloud computing technologies
• Collaborate with data scientists, engineers, product teams and other key stakeholders and drive ML projects from conception to completion and production monitoring
• Design and develop machine learning systems to create, train and deploy ML models
• Monitor and troubleshoot in-production ML models and tools
• Be a part of a fast-paced, growing data team in a cross-functional environment
• You can design and build real time distributed systems at scale
• You have experience collaborating with data scientists and engineers on machine learning products
• You are excited about complex architecture/infrastructure and finding ways to make it faster by using the latest technologies.
• You understand the constraints of working with a growing team and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and sometimes scrappy.
• You understand that serving a user-facing model comes with a set of restrictions and you know how to be creative to solve them.
• You can work independently and be a team-player to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You have a deep curiosity and are proactive in seeking innovative solutions to business problems
• You are highly communicative with your team and collaborators
• You have designed and built web scale distributed systems
• Strong experience in data engineering, MLOps, or data science
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Experience with building and deploying machine learning models that power data products and solve critical business problems
• Ability to write robust code in Python, Golang or equivalent modern programming language
• Proficiency in SQL/NoSQL, big data technologies and working with large data sets
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
• Experience with AWS and MLOps tools such as Sagemaker, MLFlow and Metaflow
• Experience with containerization (Docker) and container-orchestration systems such as Kubernetes; experience with data workflow managers such Airflow is a plus
• Experience with Terraform, Azure or a similar IaC (infrastructure-as-code) tool
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master's degree is a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.