This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Designer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr. Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Designer? Sr. Designer for the Production department.
• The Senior Designer is a member of the CSSU creative team and is responsible for the design and creation of artwork that supports all of Turner Sports telecasts.
• This role requires collaboration with members of the Turner Sports production team.
• This role also requires up-to-date industry and emerging technology knowledge to be able to provide strategically sound and deployable solutions that work specifically to enhance our broadcast coverage.
• Maintain continuous awareness of what's trending in the various graphic design arenas.
• This includes all platforms (print, linear, digital, social). Maintain sharp design skills and sensibilities.
• Understand and provide design solutions for graphic requests submitted from production and sales personnel.
• Maintain daily communication with production members.
• Must have the availability to work weekends and some evenings as needed.
• Maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace by fulfilling the requirements of the brand and league partners, thus providing for the best possible fan experience.
• Must have a sound understanding of software and hardware used to design high-end graphics.
• Find creative solutions to daily production challenges.
• Must have experience and understanding of graphic design.
• Experience with software/hardware associated with such work (Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects) is necessary.
• Highly innovative and collaborative working style
• General Sports knowledge/interest and an understanding of motion graphic design.
• Bachelor's Degree or experience working in Graphic Design, New Media Design, or related field and at least 5 years of work experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.