Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp
TurnerLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp?
Full Time Job
The Senior Analyst of Technology Global Sourcing & Partnerships (TGSP) will collaborate with various internal clients across the global WARNERMEDIA Technology & Operations organization to execute sourcing and procurement strategies that drive value creation and improved business capability. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for vendor assessment & selection, deal negotiation, contracting and relationship management. This position will be located in Atlanta, Los Angeles or New York, reporting to the Director of Technology Global Sourcing & Partnerships.
Senior Analyst will provide in-depth support to the processing and operations functions of the TGSP team, including:
• Administering the request for proposal/quote/information (RFX) process and the competitive bid process for technology vendor selection, where applicable.
• Identifying and assessing technology vendors/products from a strategic perspective, to ensure that vendor/product selection is aligned with WARNERMEDIA Technology objectives and strategies.
• Executing transactional procurement activities (e.g. order forms, SOWs, renewals)
• Ensuring compliance with WARNERMEDIA sourcing & procurement policies.
Senior Analyst will act as an WARNERMEDIA business representative for WARNERMEDIA technology vendors, including:
• Managing WARNERMEDIA's business relationships with vendors, focusing on business issues, escalations and other non-operational matters.
• Planning and managing vendor business reviews; analyzing and rating key vendors.
• Preparing and delivering briefing documents, status reporting, and other data/reports on key WARNERMEDIA technology relationships for senior management.
• Advise and consult with clients on market trends, technology, new products, and training.
• Maintain accurate contracting data, vendor records, and transaction information.
Senior Analyst will handle business and technical negotiations for technology transactions, including:
• Gathering requirements from relevant WARNERMEDIA stakeholders.
• Reading, interpreting, understanding and communicating technology contract terms. Partner with legal to understand legal concepts and challenges, and problem solve to overcome challenges.
• Working with Finance and Business Stakeholders to identify budgetary constraints and develop desired set of commercial terms.
• Negotiating pricing and other commercial terms, as well as Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements and other technical/operational documents.
• Owning overall responsibility for delivering finalized agreements in accordance with applicable timing requirements and other relevant factors.
Senior Analyst will help develop TGSP's vendor selection, negotiation and relationship management processes and policies.
• Act as liaison for Technology Business Unit Stakeholders across Legal, Finance, Security, and Procurement and other WARNERMEDIA support departments throughout contract negotiation and relationship management process.
• Work with TSBO teams to ensure that technology acquisition complies with WARNERMEDIA sourcing and procurement policies regarding competitive bidding.
• Maintain knowledge of sourcing, contract negotiation and relationship management best practices and industry trends
• BS/BA degree (business/technology) required; advanced degree JD/MBA a plus.
• 5 years of experience in sourcing, supply chain management or related field; preferably in technology/media space.
• Keen analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills that enable sound decision making.
• Ability to identify and deconstruct issues to overcome obstacles.
• Ability to own and driving deals to execution and will need to build collaborative relationships in multi-functional teams and have a problem solving mindset to do so.
• Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to coach and develop others to do the same
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
• Quick learner thriving in a fast paced, cross functional environment; able to prioritize tasks and projects accordingly.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, as needed.
• Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands