Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp
This was removed by the employer on 3/16/2021 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr Analyst Sourcing & Prtnrshp postings
Full Time Job
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst Sourcing & Partnership for the Tech Global Sourcing department.
The Senior Analyst of Advertising, Marketing, and Data Partnerships (AMDP) will collaborate with various internal clients across the global WARNERMEDIA Ad Sales, Technology, and Marketing organization to drive revenue opportunities and execute the company's data, advertising, and technology strategies. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for business development, deal flow, partnership management, and contract negotiation. This position will be located in New York, Los Angeles, or Atlanta.
Senior Analyst will provide in-depth support to the AMDP team, including:
• Managing various advertising and marketing technology and data partnerships, including supply-side platforms (SSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), ad servers/decisioning tools, data science platforms, and data licensors.
• Driving advertising revenue and executing data strategy by maintaining successful and collaborative partnerships with key advertising technology partners.
• Understanding the WARNERMEDIA advertising tech stack, the digital advertising ecosystem, and the fundamental aspects of digital, linear, and addressable advertising.
• Identifying and assessing data, advertising, and marketing technology vendors/products from a strategic perspective, to ensure that vendor/product selection is aligned with WARNERMEDIA objectives and strategies.
• Executing transactional business development and sourcing activities (e.g. order forms, SOWs, renewals).
• Following and improving contract management processes.
Senior Analyst will act as an WARNERMEDIA business representative for WARNERMEDIA advertising and marketing technology and data vendors, including:
• Managing WARNERMEDIA's business relationships with strategic industry partners, focusing on business issues, escalations and other non-operational matters.
• Demonstrate success in driving revenue, launching successful advertising campaigns, and meeting strategic goals by preparing and delivering briefing documents, status reporting, and other data/reports on key WARNERMEDIA technology relationships for senior management.
• Maintain accurate contracting data, vendor records, and transaction information.
Senior Analyst will handle negotiations, including:
• Gathering requirements from relevant WARNERMEDIA stakeholders.
• Reading, interpreting, understanding and communicating contract terms. Partner with Legal to understand legal concepts and challenges, and problem solve to overcome challenges.
• Working with Finance and Business Stakeholders to identify budgetary constraints and develop desired set of commercial terms.
• Negotiating pricing and other commercial terms, as well as Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements and other technical/operational documents.
• Owning overall responsibility for delivering finalized agreements in accordance with applicable timing requirements and other relevant factors.
• 5 years of experience in digital advertising, marketing, data, technology, or related field; preferably in a partnerships, business development, sourcing, or operational capacity.
• Collaborative and relationship-driven team player.
• Keen analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills that enable sound decision making.
• Ability to identify and deconstruct issues to overcome obstacles.
• Ability to own and driving deals to execution and build collaborative relationships with a problem-solving mindset
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
• Quick learner thriving in a fast paced, cross functional environment; able to prioritize tasks and projects accordingly
• Self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment