Spring - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2019 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR? Spring 2020 - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR (Burbank)
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Cartoon Network Studios-home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more-is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid's entertainment.
• Assist the Burbank-based PR team with creating original and engaging PR plans that are unique to the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brand.
• Drafting press releases, media alerts, e-blasts, programming highlights, and other original written materials that will be available to various press outlets.
• Work with online, print, and broadcast media to inform the public and build buzz surrounding the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brands.
• Coordinates engaging press strategies for the promotion of Cartoon Network and Adult Swim properties at high-profile events such as SXSW, Upfronts, San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic-Con.
• Execute creative and targeted PR tactics to promote the innovative content created at Cartoon Network Studios.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the purpose for PR in the entertainment industry.
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to formulate ideas in a way that align with the brands.
• Curious and creative thinker who is up to any task to help support the team in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for entertainment and pop-culture.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2020 program dates are January 13th through April 17th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.