TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Producer? Social Producer, House Of Highlights
We are looking for a Social Producer to be an integral part of House of Highlights' Original content team, focusing on the development and execution of original content projects that engage the Gen Z audience and push the HoH brand forward with a specific expertise around YouTube, TikTok and emerging creators. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Developing show/video ideas and executions, production plans, and supervises implementation. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments
• Leading or contributing to all elements of the original content production cycle including talent evaluation/negotiations/acquisition, location contracts, storyboards, set design, scheduling, production calendars, producing, and editing.
• Driving creative brainstorming sessions around new show concepts, tentpole events, and access driven opportunities
• Providing creative guidance to other producers, editors, show talent and more
• Working closely with the social programming team to ensure formats, hooks, and run of show align with HoH voice
• Deep understanding and experience with creation of viral video content created for social media, specifically YouTube and TikTok, a must.
• 2-4 yrs of Video Production experience
• Passion for new/emerging social trends, sports, and social digital media
• Experience producing for social, specifically YouTube and/or TikTok
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
• Note: this role will require travel for production shoots
• Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills also a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.