Research Analyst / Sr. Research Analyst
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Research Analyst / Sr. Research Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Research Analyst / Sr. Research Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Research Analyst / Sr. Research Analyst? Bleacher Report is hiring a Senior Research Analyst on the Sales Analytics & Research team, reporting to the Senior Research Manager. The Senior Research Analyst is responsible for supporting all stages of ad effectiveness and custom thought leadership research executions from inception to delivery. Successful candidates will possess strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for achieving practical business goals. Skills in problem solving and data analysis will also be critical. This position will be based in the New York office.
• Provide support in all stages of ad effectiveness research, including feasibility, study design, field management, data analysis as well as drafting presentations and actionable insights.
• Support Sr. Research Manager in day-to-day management of brand lift studies, creative/copy testing, attribution, sales impact, and other ad effectiveness study types.
• Work closely with Sales, Planners, Client Strategy and Account Teams to gather all necessary campaign details in order to assess ad effectiveness study feasibility, design, and cost.
• Begin to mine, analyze, and deliver data and insights from campaign findings to help inform sales strategies.
• Monitor and track research studies to ensure projects are executed and completed on time.
• Assist Sales Analytics on an ad-hoc basis.
• Liaise with cross-functional teams, vendors, and clients.
• 1-2 years of primary research (quantitative and qualitative) experience preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience working in digital media preferred.
• Familiar with third-party research providers including, Kantar, Dynata, Nielsen, etc., is a plus.
• Experience with statistical analysis preferred (i.e. prior exposure to SPSS, SQL, R, Tableau).
• Excellent analytical, editorial, and communications skills.
• Detail-oriented and strong time management skills.
• College degree required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.