Senior Project Manager
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Project Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Project Manager? We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to be responsible for coordinating the day to day development work for agile development teams in the data and privacy area partnering with the technical leads, developers and technical product managers. Your role will be responsible for ensuring that the scope, deliverables and timelines are met by managing all aspects of a project life cycle including project planning, development, change control, implementation, issue management, customer relationships, and team leadership. This is accomplished through effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills and attention to detail.
• Facilitate sprint ceremonies including daily scrums, backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc.
• The Project Manager will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software.
• Produce sprint artifacts (burndowns, velocity charts, etc) to be able to accurately communicate team progress.
• Identify and appropriately escalate risks.
• Facilitate large meetings including technical, legal, ISO and executives.
• Create project charter and scope, phases, tasks, assignments, dependencies, and target dates.
• Determine resource roles needed and work with management to secure project team members.
• Manage customer expectations and communicate with other groups as needed to ensure successful implementation.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (cross functional teams ranging from management to platform teams and clients) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of complex products at the heart of Turner's business.
• Work with development teams to continuously improve product ownership and other agile processes.
• Understand and communicate the requirements of our products as we scale and continue to develop.
• Conduct user acceptance testing with the client that spans all project teams and processes that impact the product from end to end. acceptance criteria.
• Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with key stakeholders.
• Independently act as a liaison between executive stakeholder and client group.
• Own brand relationships and managing / tracking dev team progress
• Escalate issues
• M-F 9-5 type role with extended hours as needed during crunch times
• Expert in agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools
• Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
• Direct hands on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• 4 years of project management skills
• 4 years Scrum experience, with at least two as ScrumMaster (CSM strongly desired)
• 3 years technical experience (e.g. as software developer, business analyst)
• Knowledge and experience working with analytics and privacy (ie: CCPA or GDPR) a plus
• Ability to understand and abstract complex systems from technical descriptions
• Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
• Experience with large scale projects
• Passionate about advocating client needs.
• This is a highly visible project so ability to function in high pressure environment a must.
• Working closely with many other development team(s) to coordinate work
• Excellent communication skills a must
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.