Senior Product Designer / UX Researcher, Vxp - CNN Digital
This was removed by the employer on 2/17/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Designer / UX Researcher, Vxp - CNN Digital jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Product Designer / UX Researcher, Vxp - CNN Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Designer / UX Researcher, Vxp - CNN Digital? As a Senior Product Designer/UX Researcher, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences enjoyed by millions of news audiences across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital video experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight. The Senior Product Designer/UX Researcher, CNN Digital Video Experience & Platforms (VXP) is an experienced advocate for users to help visualize the global video space for CNN.
• Ability to use mixed-methods background (in both qualitative and quantitative methods) to design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right question.
• You will plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, partnering with researchers, designers, product leads and other stakeholders to set the research vision and roadmap.
• Partner with the Research team on screening participants and defining test plans to analyzing data and synthesizing results in a fast-paced environment.
• Working in a startup environment, you will be instrumental in building new streaming experiences that will attract and engage new audiences and redefine the current landscape.
• Conduct competitive/market analysis to identify audience segments and develop user journeys that reflect the needs and pain points of those segments.
• Explore insights about users through a variety of methods such as surveys, interviews, data analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method.
• Choose and define appropriate metrics that reflect the quality of the user experience and the impact of design changes.
• Effectively communicate methodologies and craft actionable and unbiased recommendations from variety of inputs including analytics, survey results, user behavior, and other data.
• Provide specific and tactical creative direction to designers.
• Explore new tools and process improvements to enhance how UX research delivers value.
• Must be comfortable in a fast-moving collaborative organization.
• 5 years of experience (including internships) as a UX researcher or research analyst.
• Background in Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology or Social Science preferred.
• Experience with video streaming consumer product experience required.
• Proficient in Excel, usability study software, and/or statistical research software.
• Knowledge of user experience and user research methodology and theory.
• Passionate about research methodology in general.
• Good understanding of statistics and analytics.
• Strong problem-solving aptitude and a natural curiosity for how experiences come together.
• Strong communication and presentation skills; experience presenting complex ideas to colleagues in compelling and actionable ways.
• Comfort and familiarity with digital transformation required.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.