Senior Product Designer, Market Growth - CNN Digital
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Designer, Market Growth - CNN Digital jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Senior Product Designer, Market Growth - CNN Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Designer, Market Growth - CNN Digital? As the Senior Designer on the Commerce product design team, you have the opportunity to shape the brand and marketing strategy of CNN Underscored reader experience as well as the platform capabilities for the editorial team. You'll help drive marketing research, visual design discovery, and usability testing. Define CNN Underscored branding guidelines and visual strategy. You'll collaborate with talented members on a cross-functional team made of product managers, engineers and editorial partners to create a compelling experience for the Underscored users. You will help evolve our processes, tools and systems to ensure we're creating great, consistent work. You will manage projects independently and autonomously, carrying an idea through from concept to delivery. You will contribute to a growing product marketing capability across the organization.
• Conceptualize, design and execute marketing campaigns in coordination with editorial, product and cross-functional teams to raise awareness of the CNN Underscored brand globally.
• Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including visual design, illustrations and iconography for marketing materials and editorial content.
• Design and maintain advertisements for CNN Underscored on existing and emerging platforms.
• Create high-quality work that interests our readers and reinforces the CNN Underscored brand.
• Ideate and prototype smaller-scale marketing experiments.
• Develop artwork for events, exhibitions and internal promotional materials.
• 7 years' experience as a designer in the product marketing space.
• Able to distill complex ideas into effective pieces of visual communication across multiple formats, media and stages of production.
• Impeccable taste and ability to leverage various design vices: typography, composition, form, hierarchy, proportion and color theory.
• Versed in the social media ecosystem, with a keen understanding of how to participate meaningfully and authentically.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to breakdown complex problems and clearly communicate with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
• An understanding of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and performance-based marketing strategies.
• Knowledgeable in graphic design history and trends, but not constrained by it.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.