Senior Product Analyst
TurnerSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Bleacher Report's analytics team is seeking an experienced analyst to focus on our award-winning app. This person will partner closely with our Product and Engineering teams, and play a key role in driving our app's measurement, growth and innovation initiatives. Their reporting and analyses will unlock important insights around user behaviors and inform the optimization of new app features.
• Partner with Product Managers and business stakeholders to define and measure KPIs for new and existing app features and initiatives.
• Devise, build and maintain reports and dashboards that monitor key app metrics for various teams and departments, and the business as a whole.
• Distill complex findings into clear, actionable recommendations for partners/stakeholders across product, engineering, design, content and business teams.
• Build relationships, and manage communication and alignment across the various teams that rely on our app data to measure success and set strategy.
• Advise on event definition across the app, and maintain the corresponding documentation/data dictionary. Ensure that definitions and documentation are robust, consistent, and up-to-date.
• Maintain the company's business intelligence tools, with an eye on consistency and usability.
• Conduct exploratory analyses that deepen our understanding of feature performance and user behavior.
• 4 years of experience doing quantitative analysis
• Demonstrated ability to communicate consistently and proactively, and build trust with stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously
• Demonstrated ability to tell stories with data using written, verbal and visual mediums
• Strong grasp of analytical and statistical concepts (hypothesis testing, regression, etc.)
• Proficiency in SQL
• Working knowledge of Python or R
• Familiarity with data exploration and visualization tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau, Looker, Interana, Power BI, etc.)
• Experience designing and evaluating A/B or multivariate tests
• Experience using data to inform the efforts of product and/or engineering teams preferred
• Basic familiarity with sports betting markets and betting industry preferred
• Experience tracking and assessing performance of marketing campaigns preferred
• Media and/or publishing industry experience a plus
• Degree from a 4 year institution or equivalent experience
• This role will be based in San Francisco