Senior .Net Apps Developer
TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Senior Application Developer role is founded in Identity management and application development, and is responsible for software development, plus thought leadership and participation in large-scale application and identity projects.
• Architect, code/build and deploy scalable & reliable cloud software systems
• Participate in software development projects using an Agile process and tools
• Be the technical subject matter expert for one or more high-profile systems
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues
• Provide guidance to both onsite and offshore development team
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
• 8 years of experience in developing web applications with ASP.net,C#, .net Core, Angular or any Java script libraries and RESTful Services
• Strong experience providing operational application support for Microsoft .Net applications both on premise and cloud hosted.
• Experience using and/or supporting one or more of the following technologies: .NET technologies like ASP.net, C#, MVC, Client-side scripting like Angular/REACT and JQuery and MS SQL Server, OAuth/OIDC/SAML, REST-based applications, Cloud Application Development, nUnit or any Unit testing tool
• Net core Experience is desirable
• Understanding of IIS/Azure App Services.
• Relational & Non-Relational Databases
• Agile Development
• TFS/VSTS/GitHub - Knowledge of Identity and Access Management Platform is a plus
• Create and support DevOps pipeline for seamless deployment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands