Senior .Net Apps Developer
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/14/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior .Net Apps Developer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior .Net Apps Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior .Net Apps Developer? The Senior Application Developer role is founded in Identity management and application development, and is responsible for software development, plus thought leadership and participation in large-scale application and identity projects.
• Architect, code/build and deploy scalable & reliable cloud software systems
• Participate in software development projects using an Agile process and tools
• Be the technical subject matter expert for one or more high-profile systems
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues
• Provide guidance to both onsite and offshore development team
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
• 8 years of experience in developing web applications with ASP.net,C#, .net Core, Angular or any Java script libraries and RESTful Services
• Strong experience providing operational application support for Microsoft .Net applications both on premise and cloud hosted.
• Experience using and/or supporting one or more of the following technologies: .NET technologies like ASP.net, C#, MVC, Client-side scripting like Angular/REACT and JQuery and MS SQL Server, OAuth/OIDC/SAML, REST-based applications, Cloud Application Development, nUnit or any Unit testing tool
• Net core Experience is desirable
• Understanding of IIS/Azure App Services.
• Relational & Non-Relational Databases
• Agile Development
• TFS/VSTS/GitHub - Knowledge of Identity and Access Management Platform is a plus
• Create and support DevOps pipeline for seamless deployment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.