Senior Manager Gbs-Otc
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2020 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager Gbs-Otc jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Manager Gbs-Otc postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager Gbs-Otc?
Full Time Job
The Senior Manager GBS-OTC is responsible for management of end-to-end Order to Cash (O2C) activities for Subscription & Other business within GBS and offshore BPO operations. Through partnership with Director this person will help plan, organize, and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality, and cost effective O2C service delivery. Responsible for oversight and management of Manager for Subscription & Other. Duties to include daily management of O2C Subscription & Other staff supporting process and frequent engagement with business unit stakeholders. This position works closely with GBS O2C management team and BPO provider to drive operational results, process efficiencies, standardization, technology enhancements, improvement to key financial measures and metrics, contribute to the overall cash flow forecasting, bad debt, and collections reporting, and manage global working capital management initiatives.
• Quantitative Measurements for Order to Cash Credit and Collections team: Subscription and Other Revenue ~$14B
• Collaborate with BPO service provider to organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality and cost effective O2C service delivery.
• Monitor related key performance indicators and/or service level agreements to ensure delivery of effective, efficient and quality services as agreed with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for all O2C activity for Subscription & Other results including timeliness, completeness and accuracy of deliverables.
• Ensure all O2C processes within GBS and BPO service provider are in accordance to all company compliance, controls, reporting and audit guidelines.
• Focus on BU stakeholder and external customer service and satisfaction, including regularly publishing performance dashboards and other metrics.
• Engage GBS management team and key stakeholders regularly to review results and collaborate to achieve objectives.
• Ensure accuracy of revenue recognition in financial statements, and collaboration with business on contract accuracy.
• Analysis of monthly subscription & other client aging reports.
• Build strong relationships with key affiliate & executive leaders to ensure our expectations are being communicated and met.
• Responsible for input into Order to Cash technology roadmap for US based initiatives, ensuring it remains continuously aligned to overall Subscription & Other Accounts Receivables, GBS business strategy.
• Clearly communicate by leveraging interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Manage and develop staff on all collections and credit management issues with a results orientation toward all internal and external customers.
• Leverage managerial and mentorship skills to effectively achieve collections targets, identify strategy to reduce DSO.
• Identify subscriber trends and potential subscriber gains and/or losses and communicate to key stakeholders, input into development of and perform subscriber data analysis, model development, market intelligence, and business analytics.
• Align with Director to set policy of when to escalate to financial executive leadership based on key performance measures.
• Work with GBS O2C management team to set priorities for the department and be able to actively assist in all problem resolution matters.
• Make recommendations and work with GBS O2C management to develop strategies for operational process improvements, standardization and systems projects to gain greater effectiveness both within GBS O2C and BPO service provider.
• Act as project manager and/or participate in cross division projects; organize meetings, collect and summarize data, present findings in an Executive Summary Format.
• Other special projects as required.
• Approximately 6-8 years previous work experience in an accounting or finance environment required.
• Public and private accounting experience preferred.
• Accounts receivable, commercial finance, reporting and planning experience preferred.
• International finance and entertainment industry experience highly preferred.
• Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• MBA or CPA preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of invoice-to-cash principles with an entertainment company.
• Experience directly and indirectly managing a global, diverse team.
• Experience developing and executing standard processes across a global organization.
• A proven track record in managing change and implementing large scale, global transformation.
• Must have experience with ERP systems such as Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, MACCS, GATOR and/or Great Plains PC Skills: Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel or Access required
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands