Senior Acquisitions & Dubbing Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Senior Acquisitions & Dubbing Coordinator jobs in Munich-BY
Search all Senior Acquisitions & Dubbing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Acquisitions & Dubbing Coordinator? As a Senior Acquisitions & Dubbing Coordinator you will identify, screen and evaluate content. You will explore the rating performance, programming needs and platform requirements, with the aim of attracting, engaging and retaining our audience.
Coordinating materials, approving voice casting and editorial approval of dubbing and subtitling projects (mostly into German) will be included in your duties. You will also be negotiating programme license contracts for all General Entertainment channels in CEE and UK.
• Screen and evaluate content with regards to ratings performance, programming needs and platform requirement
• Representing WarnerMedia at trade shows and other networking events
• Negotiate commercial terms with licensors (volume, license fees, rights etc.) with respect to budget and legal requirements
• Licensing contract data administration and internal communication of negotiated terms
• Coordination of dubbing and subtitling projects including pitch, negotiation of rates and overseeing material workflows
• Voice talent casting and editorial approvals of all scripts and final screeners in accordance with our high-quality standards
• Internal communication of localized titles and terms
• Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar position, ideally in an international media company
• University degree in media or social studies or similar qualification
• Keen interest and knowledge of the TV business and understanding of the industry
• Great negotiation skills
• Excellent German and English language skills
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and great organizational skills
The Nice to Haves
• Knowledge of an Eastern European language
Please include a cover letter to form part of your application. This should be written and submitted in German.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.