This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Planner jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Planner? Duties:
The Sales Planner - Singapore supports the frontline C.A.P. team for WarnerMedia across South East Asia. The business needs to deliver growth through a dual-pronged strategy of growing a existing pool of partners and driving new revenue streams.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion and aptitude for operational excellence to support the team with all operational requirements spanning across Media disciplines (Linear, Digital and Social) as well as Consumer Products. This individual will need to be service oriented as well as solutions oriented - ensuring that campaigns are executed with accuracy and speed.
1. PLANNING & EXECUTION 50%
• Coordinate Media Campaign bookings at a Regional and local country level with Clients and Agencies directly
• Act as central point of contact across functions for all Booking, Material and execution related issues
• Create media plans that are informed by data & insights to ensure that the campaign meets the desired objectives for Linear, Digital and Social platforms
• Track campaign performance to ensure that delivery for campaigns is as per set benchmarks
• Support Solutions team is preparing Master Campaign Delivery timelines that all functions need to adhere to in order to ensure a smoot campaign delivery
• Support the Consumer Products business on administrative matters as applicable
2. ADMINISTRATIVE/REPORTING 30%
• Update and Maintain accurate revenue reports for management review on a weekly basis
• Prepare weekly and monthly campaign reports and track campaign performance to ensure that delivery for campaigns is on track
• Prepare campaign case studies and post campaign analysis briefs for internal and external audiences to promote continuous improvement.
• Attend monthly make-list meetings and/or S&P Production meetings and assist the team with any additional miscellaneous items which will ensure project goals are achieved
• Be the central point of contact for all Invoicing and payments. Monthly updates with Finance team for the revenue report, pacing report and aging report status follow up
• Provide administrative support to leadership including but not limited to submission of claims, travel bookings etc.
3. SALES TOOLS & KNOWLEDGE 10%
• Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices
• Coordinate with Global teams to consolidate information from their markets that can be used for global pitches and continually monitor, cultivate and share creative executions and case studies across the teams
• Be part of Knowledge sessions conducted by Franchise, Research and Marketing teams (Global/ Regional / Local) and be the central point of distribution for the wider teams
• Experience in an agency / publisher
• Fluent in English
• Above average skills in process management
• Detail oriented, able to multitask, stay organised and handle work and data meticulously
• Above average skills in problem solving
• Good communication skills to liaise across internal and external stakeholders
• Numerate as you need to be good with numbers with good mastery of Excel and Powerpoint (or similar)
• A desire to grow within the organization by expanding learning and skillsets This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.