TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2020 4:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager? Temporary Project Manager
Reporting to the Director of Metadata Services, the AVOD Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, facilitation, oversite and day to day management of the AVOD Content Conditioning project.
The PM will manage the prioritization and delegation of conditioning work to the AVOD metadata team, responsible for identification and placement of ad markers as well as oversee and assist in content migration.
• Works closely with project stakeholders, communicating regular updates, ensuring the project is on target and client needs are met.
• Creates long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and making necessary adjustments to ensure success.
• Uses project management tools to track project performance, progress and schedule adherence.
• Manages team conditioning schedules and makes assignment adjustments to ensure the most effective results.
• Manages the project conditioning list, working closely with the indexing team on daily assignments ensuring that all requirements are met.
• Manages interactions between conditioning team and other departments pertaining to issues/feedback.
• Schedules and attends project meeting with stakeholders and operational teams.
• Creates, maintains and distributes project status documentation used for tracking and communicating.
• Performs intermittent quality control throughout the project to maintain expected standards.
• Serves as a point of contact for multiple team units ensuring actions remain in synergy.
• Works with Director and Managers from Content Services department with migration of content into media supply chain in order to stage legacy Turner assets so they can be conditioned for AVOD.
• 3-5 years of Project Management experience; experience managing large multi-team projects as part of a global operation is preferred.
• Knowledge/experience working with various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
• PMP/CAPM/CSPO/CSM/PMI-ACP Certification Required.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Working knowledge of asset management tools and broadcast media file formats.
• Experience in linear and non-linear broadcast media.
• Bachelor's degree from a 4 year accredited university.
• Master's degree in a relevant subject area preferred.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.